Student Housing

Off-Campus Housing

Student double room The student services office at each campus maintains a list of boarding accommodations available. Students attending College of the North Atlantic in St. John’s can apply to stay at Memorial University residence by calling 709-864-7590. Students attending College of the North Atlantic in Corner Brook can apply to stay at Grenfell residence by calling 709-637-6266.

The college regularly compiles a list of boarding accommodations by campus. This list can be viewed below:

View our Off-Campus Accomodation Listing (1.06MB)

College Residences

The college maintains residence facilities at the Bay St. George, Burin and Happy Valley-Goose Bay campuses. Students wishing to apply for residence should contact the campuses listed below to obtain an application and should apply directly to the residence office of the appropriate campus.

Apply for residency (73kb)

Residence space is limited and therefore the college cannot guarantee a room to everyone who applies. All applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis only after a student has been confirmed in a program at the college.

For more information please contact the campuses above or call 1-888-982-2268.

line seperator

residence gameroomThe Residence Office
Bay St. George Campus
P. O. Box 5400
Stephenville, NL A2N 2Z6
tel: (709) 643-7764
The Residence Office
Burin Campus
P. O. Box 370
Burin Bay Arm, NL A0E 1G0
tel: (709) 891-5618
The Residence Office
Happy Valley-Goose Bay Campus
P. O. Box 1720, Stn. B
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL A0P 1E0
tel: (709) 896-6349

Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.