All fundraising projects that are carried out on behalf of a class or organized student group within the College must be authorized by a Student Development Officer (SDO); in the absence of an SDO please contact the Counsellor. In most instances, fundraising initiatives will require a lottery permit. For further information please consult with your SDO, Counsellor or check out the following website: Charitable Lottery Licences - Digital Government and Service NL.

Guidance Counsellors

Student Development Officers