Labrador West: CNA event moves full STEAM!
There are a number of funding agencies which provide innovation and funding services customized to business and industry specific needs. The goal of this funding is to help eligible businesses and industries in Newfoundland and Labrador
accelerate their growth through innovation and technology.
College of North Atlantic is part of several funding networks which provide services to business and industry in areas such as consultation, innovation, product designing, product development, prototyping, 3D printing, technology support and patenting issues.
Our office maintains up to date information about different funding agencies and facilitates access to funding for eligible applicants.
Here are links to a selection of the most popular public funding programs for business and industry:
- Research & Development Corporation (RDC)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Springboard - Atlantic Canada’s commercialization and industry liaison network
- Business, Tourism, Culture, and Rural Development
Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
National Research Council Canada- Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP)
Canada Foundation for Innovation
- NRC Business Innovation Access Program (BIAP)