1. High School
Provincial High School Graduation Certificate with a 60% average in nine level 3000 credits or equivalent including:
i. Mathematics (4 credits) chosen from:
Advanced: 2200, 3200 (50% in each course)
Academic: 2201 (50% minimum), 3201 (60% minimum)
2. Comprehensive Arts and Science (CAS) Transition
Comprehensive Arts and Science Transition Certificate with the following courses:
Math Fundamentals MA1040 and MA1041
3. Adult Basic Education (ABE)
Adult Basic Education (Level III) Graduation with General College Profile (or Business-Related College Profile or Degree and Technical Profile) including the following courses:
Mathematics 1101A, 1101B, 1101C, 2101A, 2101B, 2101C, 3101A, 3101B, 3101C
4. Mature Student Requirements
Applicants who do not meet the education prerequisites for this program, are 19 years of age or older, and have been out of school for at least one year may be considered on an individual basis under the Mature Student Requirements; for more information regarding the Mature Student Requirements please refer to Procedure AC-102-PR Admission.
1) Students who do not meet the entrance requirements as a result of their Mathematics courses and grades should explore options that may be available to them through the Comprehensive Arts & Science (CAS) Transition – Mathematics courses.
2) Within the program, particularly for MM2340, as well as for moving forward in this career, students will need a pair of professional, closed back headphones with a 1/4" connector.
Skills winners headed to nationals!
Twenty years! DL celebrates milestone
CNA alum: Loder nominated for Folk Award
Cannabis: What you need to know at CNA