Business: CNA team claims title at Qatar
For business, for industry, for governments, CNA develops customized training options from a list of over 100 full-time diploma and certificate programs. We also build entirely new programs tailored to fit the training requirements of our clients.
CNA prides itself in responsiveness to your needs; training can vary in duration – from a one-day session to programs of several weeks – offered anytime, anywhere. A team of business development officers will meet with you to determine your training requirements and then work with content experts and other resource personnel to tailor a training program to meet those needs.
Customized training is designed to meet the needs of any business or organization. Training solutions are available for individuals, corporations, government, or networks of companies with similar training requirements.
Responsive TO YOUR NEEDS
We pride ourselves on being responsive to clients’ needs. Business Development Officers located strategically throughout the province provide access to experts for the development of training to meet those needs.
The expertise of our professional instructional and support staff enables us to offer relevant, just-in-time training for your business. We develop and customize both long-term and short-term training and applied research options for all industry sectors.
We offer the following fee-for service consultancy to help you succeed:
- Proposal development
- Curriculum/program development
- Strategic planning
- Group process facilitation
- Training needs analysis
- Workplace skills assessments
- Development and delivery of on-line training initiatives
- Videoconferencing services
- The provision of classroom space and lab space
A contract program is defined as any program offered that is not part of our regularly-funded full-time programming (Grant in Aid programming). A contract program duration may be anywhere from 2 weeks up to one year and participants are usually funded by sponsoring agencies. Contract Training may offer contracted programs customized from our full-time programs or we can develop new customized training options to address the specific needs of industry, not-for-profit organizations and members of our community.
Alternatively, interested organizations may select a customized program from an extensive list of more than 100 programs and over 300 courses available throughout the province.
Contract programs may be developed based on an identified need for a group of organizations, community groups or individuals.
Access the links below for more information on our regularly offered contract programs.
NOTE: For more information about our corporate training programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Safety Engineering Post-Diploma Program
- Maintenance Management Professional Program
- Sterile Supply Program
- Occupational Health and Safety Fundamentals Certificate
- Supply Management Training
- Records and Information Management
- Personal Care Attendant / Home Support Worker
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Well Control / IWCF Certification
- Community Capacity Building
- Security Services
- Hydraulics Level I and Level II
- Power Engineering 3rd Class (Correspondence)
- Power Engineering 4th Class (Correspondence)
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Pre-employment Floor hand (Roughneck)
- Supervisory and Leadership Development Modules (can be customized to your workplace needs, over 60 modules to choose from) – recognized throughout the world through our partnership with AMA International.