CNA students win international competition
Current StudentsAre you one of many students who have come from far away to take advantage of CNA's unique course offerings, or have you chosen CNA because you know we offer a well-rounded education close to home? Either way, here you will find the resources necessary to help you on your way to an exciting career. Check this page regularly for announcements regarding student life, contest draws and special promotions!
Want to talk with someone? There are many resources on campus.
Student Self Service
- Click the button below to log-in and access the various Student Self Service options. You will be required to enter your username and password.
College Email Account
- Accessing your account for the first time
To access your College email account, log in to the College Webmail site via this link:
T2202A Forms Available Online
- Currently enrolled students can access their T2202A tax forms online via Student Self Service. Non-current students will receive a copy of their T2202A in the mail.
- Guide to accessing T2202A's
If you experience difficulties with any of the self service options currently available, please contact the help desk at: SSHelpReg@cna.nl.caStaff will be available to respond to your request from:
- 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM - Monday to Friday during normal business hours
- 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM - Monday to Friday during summer hours
- 8:30 AM – 9:00 PM – every day during the open online registration period
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.