Media Advisory - CNA, Atmocean presentation
NavigationUtilize various PeopleSoft navigation hyperlinks:
- You must "Submit" your completed application to be attached to the selected job opening
- Never use the Internet Explorer "Back" button to navigate
- Use “Next” and “Previous Page” links within PeopleSoft
- The “Save” button will only save your application for later use. It will not attach you to a job opening.
- Attachments should be a Microsoft Word or PDF document with the following extensions (.doc .docx .jpg .png .pdf .txt .rtf .wpd). All other file types will not be accepted.
- Uploaded attachments are limited to a size of 100 KB. Please ensure the file you are uploading is smaller
than 100 KB prior to attaching.
- Make sure your attachment is virus free
- Document titles that are being uploaded to a Job Posting cannot be more than 60 characters. If the following message appears: "Your Resume could not be parsed at this time" this indicates that the name of the document is more than 60 characters. Save the document with a new name and upload.
Cover Letter Attachments
- Please include the Job ID Number in the name of the cover letter file
- Go to “My Career Tools” on the careers homepage and upload the cover letter under the link “Cover Letters and Attachments”
Leaving the Careers Home Page
- Please click “Logout” on the top right of the web page to close the browser window
Inquiries / Help
- If you have any problems with a job opening, please contact the recruiter listed on the job ad